PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How big do you think the exodus from EK will be....
Old 26th Aug 2015, 10:36
Mr Good Cat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
usual whining and flogging common for 90% of the threads in this forum.
As I said previously, I do not believe there is perfect job.
I know where you're coming from with this, but please consider something about that statement you made:

In your home country, you get annoyed and disappointed in your job for sure... But when you leave that aeroplane you go home and you are free and away from work. You have control, you have a certain degree of predictability and you have the laws/regulations of your home country.

Now, if you are to give up that element of freedom outside of work and control like so many have - you expect to be rewarded as such and enjoy the benefits of the contract you signed.

Of course the decision is entirely yours and as a skipper you're using your good judgment to determine the outcome. People here are just providing you with some useful info on the threats and factors to help you with that decision. It's not whining really, just useful evidence to add to the big picture before you commit yourself to a rash decision. Worth bearing in mind that pilots are bad gamblers and make a lot of bad financial decisions....

Good luck in whatever you choose

Last edited by Mr Good Cat; 26th Aug 2015 at 13:42. Reason: Spelling / Grammar / Context