PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sunstate pilot's Reps undercut Eastern pilots AGAIN
Old 26th Aug 2015, 09:12
HappyBandit

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Di_Vosh
The real tragedy is, is that your response is typical of almost everything from Sunstate.

No counter arguments, no attempt at logic, just ridicule (in this case) or abuse.

DIVOSH!
Di Vosh...I've met you a number of times in the past, you're a reasonable bloke but I question why you are attempting to create a 'them and us' (Sunstate vs Eastern) mentality. I get you're annoyed with the proceedings and the outcome that has resulted. On the latter however I do wish to point out that you still had a choice in the voting of the EBA proposed by the company. If you felt that morally obligated you still could have voted with your feet. I'm guessing from your comment (reference moral obligations takes a second step to money) that you voted yes however. So effectively you have contradicted yourself by hurling abuse at sunstate pilots for ignoring our moral grounds and being greedy; yet once you knew that there was the unsubstantiated possibility that backpay may be removed all of a sudden you most likely had a change of conscience.

Like most things in aviation, once an event has happened don't dwell on it. Can you change the outcome? Not now you can't. We can go through all of this in another 2 or 3 years time but I'm asking as a fellow colleague (north of the border) please desist from creating dichotomies between the Qlink group. We have to move on from this together!