PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2015, 07:01
Stikybeke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well how about this for some abstract consideration...

What if one were to go back to the example offered earlier somewhere with regards to a company's CEO and take the view that Aviation (in its totality) was a company (for example) with a large number of members (i.e. those involved as pilots / engineers / ATC / whatever) that was spread wide across Australia. The newly appointed CEO of course being M.S.

As everyone knows the most common mechanism for communication within such a large company is usually by way of electronic means with limited opportunities presenting whereby a CEO can personally address a well represented members cross section in speaker/ audience format, especially where members attend at their own expense.

I would think that given the recency of appointment that any smart CEO would be offering himself, and some members from Senior Management, as a guest speaker at the upcoming Ausfly to perhaps address the members...

Short notice I know but what the heck. Maybe you could ammend the Poll to include a reference to such an appearance....

Stiky