PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 25th Aug 2015, 17:27
TK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tk

Im asking you again whats your problem? i really dont understand why you behave like this.

According to this research i told you.It's official website of the uni as well and these were published.

ODTÜ is placed among the ?Top 100 Universities by Reputation? | METU | Middle East Technical University

ODTÜ Ranked 12th Among the Asia Universities | METU | Middle East Technical University

-Noone told you that turks are the best pilots or thy is the best airline ever dont behave like 12 years old kid.Im telling you all these things with reasons and showing you examples.I dont even know who you are and i really dont understand why you are attacking instead of listening someone who is talking from that country..

-I'm telling you there are also good people in that company who has good education good ENGLISH level as well.I showed you this video do you think that these pilots dont have good english level??Every LH pilot has a really good english level or AF pilot..Yeah maybe ure from the uk and its ur native language but i dont think that every pilot ve that kinda skills from other companies,i came there(eu) i saw it by my eyes,cos i travelled with all these companies as well.

-From whole these sentences picking one and making some comments will not be good for us.If you are gonna talk to me about my country and about my flag carrier company you should show me with an examples like i showed you.

-I will show you another news maybe you can translate from turkish to english.1 year ago a pilot from romania who was a tk captain were landed to taxi way instead of runway.If that captain was a turkish,i dont even know what kinda things you would even consider.That doesnt mean that every foreign will bring good things to our company thats what i am saying and thinking.If you are a good one why not take your chance and do your best im not against.

THY’NİN YABANCI PİLOTU PİSTİ ŞAŞIRDI

-I will not tell you again.IF you dont like the things about tk or turkey,DO NOT come this country.Simple!

Last edited by TK1; 25th Aug 2015 at 17:57.