PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2015, 17:03
Pittsextra

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Pittsextra is yet another armchair expert who is happy to make a completely unsupportable claim of pilot error with out any of the evidence that the investigation will reveal.

Pittsextra, instead of poorly performed by the pilot, have you considered the likes of control restriction, systems failure, pilot incapacitation (other than g-loc), disorientation or a dozen other possible factors that eye-witnesses and videos will not have shown? If not, you should before making inappropriate judgements about a man in a coma who is unable to respond to your accusations.
You are unable to read my post on this. I said there was plenty of evidence available via the video and that (quoting myself) " Its a badly executed figure" - which it was. As I have added in the second post perhaps there were other factors which caused this to be so? Perhaps.

You are quite wrong however to suggest that questions around the way the machine was flown are not "inappropriate" given the history of display pilots and this type of crash, its claimed many before.