PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 25th Aug 2015, 16:10
porkflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Middle East Technical University Rankings | Top Universities

http://www.topuniversities.com/unive...=false+search=

TK1 METU is below 400th in the World... 187 out of 200 best university are in Europe sorry.You are making all this fuss about higher education that I say again it is not required in aviation if not at times in the US where out of high school they can barely count to 10. Still sure THY can impose in his cadets this requirements as high school in Turkey seems to be not the best.Still thinking that this will make you a better pilot is wrong and seen the fact that unlike Turkey high school education in EU is very good ( to a point that you get an associate degree in the US) imposing the same requirement on expat experienced pilot or discriminating them for upgrade its one of the most stupid thing I have ever happen to see. But doing differently would be admitting your " inferiority". But don't worry we all know Turkey is the best country in world, THY the best airlines, Turks the best pilot....ok ok !! Ah forgot..In the country you mention pilot has to take real English tests with reliable results. In Turkey.. ah ah ah..I remember all level 6 come one... at least make it a 4 !!

Last edited by porkflyer; 25th Aug 2015 at 16:33.