PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 25th Aug 2015, 13:46
TK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TK

Some people didnt understand what i talked about and i dont understand why u guys get offended?

-I will try to explain it again then.When i gave the salary of teachers,it was just an example and it means this money is enough to live but ofc pilots are getting much more this and how is that possible u still dont like this money?

-I look at the advantages what i have so thats why im looking at from this window.As i see that u dont ve too much options like me if ure thinking about tk as well.Ofc AF,BA,LH etc dont need us but making a generalization will not bring any benefit..How do you know that i dont have that kinda skills?? You can try at first and then you can say that ohh u dont have that? Why do you block me ******* stupid passport reasons?? At least tk doesnt block someone else and they are getting the one who is really good .We are talking aviation not political things so this aviation should be international and these rules like citizenship issues should not be an obstacle in front of me.

-When we comes to eu policy,everyone knows that we are waiting in front of door of eu i dont know how many years 40,50? People dont belive in that we will be in eu and for maybe 10 years turkey didnt do anything for eu and there is no progress now.You know why even getting bulgaria and some of countries like bulgaria in eu and saying turkey ohh ure even worse than bulgaria (last example is greece i know that u know whats goin on in greece and how much money eu will send them more) means for the turkish people this is a christian community and stop to try to get in eu.Bulgaria is in eu right now and if you go both bulgaria and turkey,you can see the difference and why its like this.In addition to,Some of european people claims turkey doesnt have a land in europe..I wanna ask you a question Cyprus has a land in eu??? Open a map and look at this map ofc i know that turkey has small land in europe but we still have right just look at the cyprus pls.Another issue is that due to our population if we will enter eu,we will send a lot of member to eu parliament but french and german presidents dont like this situation as well so thats why france and germany never want to take turkey in eu.Pls dont defend eu rules against turkey cos we know whats going on.We are not stupid just put urself into our position and start to think about it.You cant say that ohh this aspect is not good according to me cos its not working on me.Its the same mate ur aspect doesnt work on me as well.

-twentyyearstoolate,this sentence directly to you mate.You have really no idea about my country and it makes me really laugh.You made a generalization again how do you know that a "Degree" in Turkey, is not the same as a "Degree" in Europe.. I graduated from Middle East Technical University as a mechanical engineer go and search about it.Its in top 100 uni. in the world. and im sure that this education much more better than many universities in europe.I dont care other people who graduated from bulshi... universities.And TK doesnt even want something from foreign pilots..It's just eu people has a lot of opinions or they are smart? No i dont think so according to me this TK system is retarded.I can give you an example cos we got experienced all these things before both turkish and eu pilots.

-Last word is about english level..I went a lot of countries in europe,ve been there and i saw one thing.Except uk and dutch people,rest of europe has more or less the same english education.UK its their own native language and dutch people are also good at this but the rest such as belgium,germany,french,italy,spain etc noone can say me that they have really good english level.its individual thing.Probably you saw this video this captain hakan and f/o kerem doesnt have good english in this video? and trust me TK has that kinda pilots who are really good in english.Only talking about bad things will not bring any benefits.Click to video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G97_JGce7_E

-Lastly,as i said before if currency is really disturbing you or turkish people or whatver the reason is.Instead of talking why turkish doesnt give this money or this option,you have plenty of option guys.You can find a company in europe or you can go to middle east carriers such as qatar,etihad or emirates.Do not apply and thats it.

-Regards,

Last edited by TK1; 25th Aug 2015 at 14:15.