PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hawker Hunter Crash at Shoreham Airshow
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2015, 07:28
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
FB, agree, annoys me too.

I think the Beeb graphic was either lifted from the other thread or created for them by the ppruner on that thread.
Indeed PN,

Tanker Trash Nav,

I'll take it on advice you're quite right of course. I was simply making an observation - as many have done - about the media's professional sweeping comments, some often chosen carefully to affect a certain opinion and 'stunt' sounds far less dignified than 'aerobatics'. And I'm sure nobody would wilfully intend to trivialise what I'm sure are sincere condolences from one and all

By the Way, Salad Dodger,

My comments are simply an observation of yet further poor media presentation, despite the likelihood that they are always speaking to experts. They use simplistic, dramatic and frivolous language when it suits, and don't ever try and interpret my comments on what, I'll grant, is a miner point, as an indication of my immaturity or lack of appreciation for the tragedy which took place on Saturday, you're wrong. Now I don't know if you lost anyone in the accident, if so you have my deepest sympathy, but if this is just you having a pop by trying to represent the opinion and emotion of millions then It's now quite clear to me that you are particularly standoffishly arrogant, I've read your unwarranted vitriol in previous posts against others. Just lighten up and broaden your sense of accommodation.

FB

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 25th Aug 2015 at 09:15.