PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 24th Aug 2015, 22:00
TK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Tk

Guys first of all u dont know whats goin on turkey right now and everyone has an idea in this topic.

-Euro,dollar,quid are increasing against turkish liras due to political reasons cos all the parties which are in the parliament, didnt make an agreement to make a government and thats why these things are affecting TRY against dollar after new election we can compare it again.

-Second of all some people keep annoying with tk.I think u guys ve really opportunity working as a pilot in this company as a foreigner.I'm a turkish and no european companies are givin me that kinda opportunity right now.I can give you an example,if i wanna work for LX,LH,AF or x company in europe,First condition will be like you must hold eu citizenship so that means i will be directly eliminated.As a result even if i know everything,it means that i will not work for lufthansa right?But whole you guys who live in europe ve this opportunity and working for our flag carrier company.

-Thirdly have u ever made a research how many foreign pilot works for lufthansa i mean non german or the same thing for BA or AF as well and compare all the figures with TK.I'm sure that u will see the difference after u searched or For example do you know that TK wants a university degree from turkish pilots but not from foreigners...Just get much more info guys..If ur aim is really being a part of aviation here is the chance. U can use it.

-Lastly,maybe when u converted all these numbers it doesnt look like too much but when u look at the whole conditions in turkey tk is offering a good money for the crew(pilots and fa).its an example like teachers are getting around 2000 TL per month and pilots are getting 14000TL per month so noone can say me that 14000TL is not enough money for turkey cos its really quite good money.

-Before making a criticize think twice and consider what kinda opportunities u have.if its not working on u,Tk also will not push u so hard and dont work for this airline as well.Its simple

Last edited by TK1; 24th Aug 2015 at 22:12.