PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 1011´s at OMRK / RAK
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2015, 13:28
Markus1011

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 1011´s at OMRK / RAK

Hello,

does anybody have further Information about the 1011´s stored in OMRK ?

Talking about the MSN

1220 ( ex ATA N162AT ), Transaer RASA SA Peru OB-2061P since 2013 ( registered, belonging to Barq Aviation, Jordan )
1230 ( ex ATA N194AT ), Transaer RASA SA Peru OB-2049P since 2013 ( registered, belonging to Barq Aviation, Jordan )
1238 ( ex ATA N164AT ), Transaer RASA SA Peru OB-2060P since 2013 ( registered, belonging to Barq Aviation, Jordan )

Of course this a/c never have touched peruvian ground since their re-registration as they are stored in RAK for years.

But :

As they belong to Barq aviation Jordan, they are :

( All following Information are directly from the Barq Aviation CEO, Mr. M. Mughrabi ... )

- right now undergoing the necessary checks to take off again.

- all the checks will be done at OMRK, but
- the engine checks will be done later at Joramco in Amman.

All this would happen until October and the 1011`s would be back in the air by the end of the year.

So there are some things that would be interesting to know:

1. Has anyone been at OMRK in the past couple of weeks and seen anything going on with the 1011´s above mentioned or are they still stored in the " desert " ?

2. Is it possible to ferry the A/C from OMRK to Amman without any engine checks after all those years ? Who can give the permission for something like that ?

3. How can the a/c get peruvian registrations without ever being there and without any check if they are airworthy ? ( I know that there have been 1011´s in peruvian service with AeroPeru and Faucett ) ..

4. Do the 1011´s really have peruvian regs right now or are they still stored with their ( cancelled / invalid ) N-regs. ?

5. Is there any Chance to get those a/c back in the air on a legal base with official and correct documents, AOC´s ... ?

No need to tell me anything about M. M. ..., i have been in contact with him and read this forum here ....

Closure: In my opinion the only part of this story that is true is the one, that there are 1011´s stored at OMRK ...

Last edited by Markus1011; 24th Aug 2015 at 21:50.