PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines THY working conditions - worse than announced?
Old 24th Aug 2015, 12:04
twentyyearstoolate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even on the 777 it's now reached a stage where it's to the point of moving on somewhere else. They have been giving expats more Sunday work (extra pay) and overtime, and even then it's just not up to pace with the industry as a whole.

I haven't heard anything at all as to whether they are looking into this, as all we get is these ridiculous "cost of living" increases which now do not come close to the loss in real wages.

It is bloody annoying that these guys charge more and more for tickets every month, as the ticket prices in Lira are pegged to hard currencies (Euro/US Dollar). I don't blame them, I mean you would have to! But they insist paying their slaves, er sorry, staff, in Turkish Lira.

TK... Start paying your employees in a hard currency!! Stop treating all of us like we are uneducated morons that cannot see why this system is in place!! EVERYONE should be payed in a hard currency, as that's what YOU are paid in for your tickets!