PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RYAN AIR EMERGENCY
View Single Post
Old 24th Aug 2015, 05:50
skyship007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Free RYA 737 type rating!

I presume the free 737 in Stansted is used to provide new hires with a free FAA & EASA type rating ??

Might have to use it myself, cos a lawyer associated with the UK dept of transport has offered me a free approved ATPL and TR course (No details of when or where yet), cos some chap in FCL was good enough to send me a message from their address saying they have lost all my Micro and stick records (I still have my gear, but you can't get actual licences in Blighty to obtain an EASA upgraded ticket or three if the CAA file is empty).

Any CAA lawyers care to comment in terms of who is liable, transport dept, CAA, the muppet that binned the files (Might be EASA), yours truly or the good Lord himself ??

PS: A very senior FAA chap has already investigated my case and ruled in my favour in the USA, so there might be a second case filed due to jurisdiction issues over flight time in the USA.
Also something is going on in my 6 O'clock, cos I sent my PP to the Munich US consul for a visa and they sent it back last week with a 5 year work permit 2 days after the M1 interview!
My bank manager (Legal expert) thinks cos I am registered in Germany they might offer me a position with Jerrywings, but he has a weird sense of humour, so I'm convinced he means RYA based down South.

Associated jokes from the FDH flyers bar:
"1/ I bet they find your docs in the expanded Tomato Andy file
2/ Are you his ghost?
3/ You are more likely to get a death certificate first, if you try for damages from EASA
4/ A P2 job with Jerrywings is a death certificate, as you are flying with them this week to NCE.
5/ Don't drive your tuned Renault Twingo to the interview"!

Last edited by skyship007; 24th Aug 2015 at 06:34.