PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons not to apply for emirates airlines
Old 22nd Aug 2015, 15:28
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Get the chip off your shoulder, please, for your own sake and to enable yourself to move on.
One more thing. I would gladly move on, but journalists write to me on a regular basis, especially in the last month. I got one e-mail from a journalist yesterday. Tell me, sluggums, would you like me to direct these journalists to your address? I mean, you are still working in EK. Why should I talk about working conditions in EK anymore? And all that for people whose only "good work" is to ask girls and retired pilots not to write on their forum anymore. Good work, indeed. Feel free to send me your contact details and I will send them to this journalist who wrote to me yesterday. You can even meet him, if you are flying to Rome these days.

I will listen to your advice and will gladly move on. I will never answer any journalist's request ever again. I will direct them to your precious forum and the profiles of sluggums, Dropp, keep, Eau, vfnext, white knight and jack. Then you will have the real opportunity to do some real work for the benefit of all.

Edit: apologies for double posting.

Edit2: sorry, I will not mention vfnext's troll profile to anyone. Too ashamed to do that.