PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons not to apply for emirates airlines
Old 22nd Aug 2015, 14:46
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I will repeat: I am not your problem and I am not here for you.

My posts were "well considered" while I was talking about EK. As soon as I started to write that your biggest problem is within yourselves, you don't like my posts anymore. Sorry guys, I don't blame others for my problems and I don't whine endlessly. My blog was not about whining, it was about publishing other people's experiences with EK. I gave them the opportunity to do it, regardless of all threats I've got.

If any of you ever helped me or contributed to my blog or any other website which publishes EK's problems or helped any journalist, I would care about your opinion, but this way - most of you have no moral rights to talk about my posts, my attitude, my blog or my work.

I respect all of those check in and boarding agents, cabin crew, cleaners, IT guys, security, baggage agents and others who had the courage to write about their experiences. Pilots (not all, of course) are not at the top of my bravery list. I only respect Emirates Illuminati members.

So, sorry guys - no, I don't give a damn about your opinion, but I am going to use my right to leave an opionion on this forum, like it or not. You can ignore it or read it or answer it. That's my choice with your whining posts as well. And I choose to read them out of basic respect towards other human beings.

Last edited by Nikita81; 22nd Aug 2015 at 15:16.