PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WINSTUN Fan Club anyone?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2003, 22:17
Four Seven Eleven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Amos

I fink I gorn and dun it.

Alas, poor Weenie, we knew him well.

(I fink he'll be back, though.)

Winnie
Even while being envied, attacked, and ridiculed....
I can assure you that you are being neither envied nor attacked.
I know the silent majority of viewers appreciate my balanced reasoning and informative opinion.
Yes, Winnie, I'm sure the 'viewers'(?) do. (It's PPRuNE Winnie, not Big Bruvva. If you think there are 'viewers' out there who are watching you, I suggest that your problems are more serious than first thought.) Their silent support is palpable. Empty envelopes, expressing silent support, must keep flooding in. Strange phone calls, where the caller never says anything, are, no doubt, evidence of this silent support. Blank faxes must keep exhausting your paper supplies.

I propose that we organise a "Winnie Pooh Silent Supporters March". I can see it now:

"What do we want?!!"
"........................................................... ......................."
"When do we want it?!!!"
"........................................................... ......................."

Latest "Is Winnie a Raving nut-job?" poll results:[list=1][*]Yes, like a bar of Cadbury's Chocolate, he "may contain traces of nuts". - 9878 votes[*]No - he is a well balanced individual, whose homicidal proclivities only serve to highlight his grasp on the nuances of field surgery, the law, aviation, security, taxation law, anal endeavours, etc. - 1 vote[/list=1]
Out of an estimated world population of 6,230,772,976 people, only 9878 voted against Winnie. Combining the total votes for Winnie with the silent majority, it soon becomes apparent that the "Winnie for leader of the free world and tasers for all" movement is rapidly gaining momentum.