PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Passenger Tasered on Easyjet plane
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2015, 22:46
blind pew

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
sleazyjet

sums them up nicely.

The staff before security at Malpensa this june checked our boarding cards to see if we had paid for premium or not as not and we had to get on our knees and put our handbags into the carry on 10ft before we were allowed to go airside and pass through security. FACT - obviously at bequest of sleazy.

Managed descent has it right - poorly trained crew.

I would be very surprised if the boarding staff hadn't checked that his man bag fitted into his carry on...rarely seen otherwise when the aircraft is full.

As to racism I've seen more than enough in the UK - only towards very dark skins - the lighter dark skins have their own law as I've witnessed in the east end.

I visited the Caribbean pilots at RAF Hendon and heard first hand a distinguished aviator describe how he was stood on a chair with a noose around his neck and jibes of "lynch the ......"

Ireland, last month I witnessed an obese young woman at Brussels openly racist towards a VDS and her well behaved three small children in the boarding queue. Fat bird was from the republic...the North is far worse with recent news articles of trying to burn the vds out.
Only last weekend after 1 1/2 hours flying in the mornes I passed a property painted with red, white and blue flying the union flag designed to enrage the catholics and any decent minded person.

Sadly I would be very surprised if their wasn't an element of racism and certainly ignorance.

It's a sad state of affairs and no doubt sleazy have got the publicity they deserve.