PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Guvnor, exposed PPRuNer aka Neil Duncan Robertson is a convicted paedophile
Old 26th Jun 2003, 22:13
OneWorld22

Jolly Green Giant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's quite extraordinary. I remember when he came onto PPRuNe and his grandiose claims about buying the Delta Tri-Stars, remember Celtic Wings? Flying from PIK to PSE and hooking up with PanAm to Florida etc, etc. He fooled a lot of people because he had the airline executive speak. I have to say, I knew about him, (not the child abuse side) courtesy of the grapevine, I knew he was a Walter Mitty, but a dangerous one. He really was looking for moeny from pilots desperate to get a chance to fly the big iron.

I remember his Business plan which had a friend of mine listed as the chairman including his biography. The first my friend ever heard was when I showed it to him! He never met the guy!
He came across as being a harmless buffoon, but he wasn't.

You could see his dark and ugly side pretty clearly through his pretence at being Mr. Nice guy. He was viruntley anti-semitic and when 9/11 occured, he immediatly claimed it was the Israeli's!!

But these revelations about his sordid activites bring it to a whole other level. Surely there must be a case with these monsters of introducing chemical castration as well as just serving time? The killer of Holly and Jessica should get it and so should he. What a disgusting, sick man.