PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons not to apply for emirates airlines
Old 21st Aug 2015, 08:57
Nikita81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should stop looking in the mirror when talking to me, keep. All I did was posting ONE message at the beginning. All you did was bunch of egoistic and rude posts asking me to leave. I am not your problem and nobody else is. The only problem you have is yourself. Stop whining and blaming others and discuss in a civilized manner. You want respect? Respect yourself first. Then respect others. Pilot license will not bring you any admiration or respect if you are a lousy human being.

My good work at least existed and it would be even better if you had helped me to do it. But you just come here anonymously, whine, insult and go. Good work you did never existed. So, who are you, keep, to judge someone's work? Do your own good work first, otherwise you will always be just another jealous, mediocre human asking people to leave the public Internet forum.

Actually, it's good that some of you show your real face in this dicussion and this is why I continue to reply - it's completely on-topic. A handful of Nazis used to keep imprisoned and to kill tens of thousands of people in concentration camps. Do you know why is that?