PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tiger to Bali
Thread: Tiger to Bali
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2015, 14:48
Eastwest Loco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Correct A320

Three 737s doing the lot is it? One falls over and it all goes to hell.

I have worked in a limited fleet environment and it is all happy until one falls over, particularly if you don't have a policy of protecting passengers onto other carriers under a FIM arrangement. If they have the FIM agreements in place then well and good.

I am assuming that the Indo authorities will only accept properly badged aeroplanes according to their rules, although a healthy slug of rupes or USDs will almost always make regulations temporarily go away.

The public perception of TT isn't good and they probably did much of that themselves with reality TV.

Operated perfectly it will take a long time to raise opinions.

Also from the point of view of an Agent it is cumbersome to book an Airline not living in the GDS environment so that is a further negative.

At least we can book Virgin in there but JQ remains a pain.

Yes, we are a bunch of whingers but the majority of bookings for International carriers still comes from us leaches.

Indo is a low yield run for Agents as well as Airlines. This is just opinion and input on my part.

In the long run it makes no never mind really but will be interesting to observe.

Best regards

EWL