PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF TO GET 787 !!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2015, 11:13
dirty deeds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some people on here need some TLC

Did you ever get a hug as a child? I seriously feel very sorry for you as your level of envy or pent up jealousy that is expressed in your posts is something that I think requires professional attention.

Some of the worlds great minds, both past and present never studied to a University level, and some that have have proven to be completely incompetent. Having grown up in a family of academics and being exposed to their behaviours, sometimes one would thing they are on the edge of a few spectrums.

I do not work for QF yet I have traveled with them on multiple occasions and have found their service and friendliness to be of the highest standard, so to attack the staff personally is nothing short of a tantrum that I would expect from my 4 year old son when he hasn't been able to get a happy meal after seeing the Golden Arches!

Maybe if you try a little harder and put as much effort into your flying lessons as you do into your tirades and rants, maybe one day you can be that guy in the foyer looking like a swinger having a great time overseas getting paid to do a job they enjoy........matter of fact......one they LOVE!!!!!