PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF TO GET 787 !!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2015, 05:33
bigwatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll bite

Hey FBN.

Why don't you just go somewhere else. Your contribution to anything in this forum is zero.

For your information, many of my colleagues (including me) have degrees in professions that you wouldn't even qualify for, including medicine, engineering and science. Some have PHD's and had them before flying. Other's studied for them after getting into the airlines to further their professional development. We have guys that have university medals because of their academic performance.

Some of us have flown wide body jets internationally as Captains, others have not yet had that opportunity because of the way the seniority system works. We are all pilots because we choose to be. We do not pretend to be something we are not.

Judging by your attitude on this forum, even if you wanted to be a pilot with an airline, you would probably never make it. There are psychological tests that most big companies (including airlines) employ now that would find you lacking in the most basic of requirements. I'd even hazard a guess that you'll be struggling to get a reasonable job in almost any field with a big company, unless you change your attitude a lot.

And in case you missed the name of the forum, it is PROFESSIONAL pilots rumour network.

So, i'll repeat what I wrote earlier as you appear to be a slow learner:

Why don't you just go somewhere else?

BW