PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF TO GET 787 !!!
View Single Post
Old 20th Aug 2015, 04:34
Flyboat North

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GG not everyone actually wants to be an airline pilot, not a vocation (note: I didn't use the word profession) that interest me

You blokes are completely detached from reality.

Wow 8 DLs in 3 or 4 years , lets have a look at some of the esteemed airlines that already have them, let's see now Aeromexico, Ethiopian , Kenya & that bastion of the airline establishment Royal Air Maroc.

QF is so far behind you think you are in front

Lets have a look at one or two docs , lets see now here is your 1985 Route map:

1985/86: QANTAS Network | Airline Route

How many destinations there do you not fly to now, well just in Europe there is Amsterdam, Frankfurt, , Manchester ,Athens , Paris , Belgrade , Anyone want to count how many destinations in total you have dropped since then ? or from your 1973 route map ?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/caribb/5408775461

Likely 20 destinations dropped , maybe 3 or 4 picked up whoo hoo !, whoo hoo !

I tell you something , if Tommy Two Tunes (1982 "Jenny whats your number) gets his band back together, they ain't gonna pack out the MCG.

& if QF get 787s well that isn't gonna get you back in the game as an international airline, its over guys its just over

The fact is that QF Int is in terminal decline & has been for decades. The only reason a profit was made was that you just got extremely lucky with a plummeting fuel price, aside from that it would have been yet another massive loss.