PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gate 6 - EDI's wide body disgrace?
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2003, 18:44
Blue Boy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joe,

Before I get started, I think it's time you got out of the house for a while, or is Livingston another dream world as well.

Anyway, back to the topic. How can you seriously say so much cr*p in the space of two posts, and expect people to take you seriosuly.....
If EK, US, PK, or any other airline choose to fly to Scotland, then all the better for us, and our economy. As I've said many times before, the airlines will fly where the business is. That in our case, is the West.

And, before you start bleating on about conspiracy theories (Celtic Fan, perhaps), favouritism, and all your usual rants, I think you had better stop taking photographs of aeroplanes and actually take an interest in the airlines, and the economical factors which govern their operations. It's not just a case of putting SLF on seats, you have to take into consideration such things like Cargo, Airport Facilities, etc. One thing we all know EDI does not have.

Life in the airlines is different on the other side of the perimeter fance mate. BTW, stop berating those poor anoraks who spend hours on end at the fence taking photos' of aircraft.

Time for a wee drink

Last edited by Hogg; 29th Jun 2003 at 01:27.