PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Arabia - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Aug 2015, 16:42
Southpole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Living in Sharjah is really a pain the a** if you are not used to live in ****ty places... I went to air Arabia offices time ago for the interview and the first impression was terrible. I do not know why, but I was expecting the typical extra new, extra clean extra big building... And of course I couldn't believe where I was once I got there... Small, dirty, furniture aged middle 60s, looked they were just moving in with lot of packages in the corridors and in the offices but it was not! I was just expecting to be bitten by a rat..
For the written test they did not have enough computers for everyone (we were 5..) so they tried to look for some extra laptop... I do not need and Alienware but for god sake some buttons were missing and the touchpad was working too bad..
Having a look around, I just had a bad feeling, offices are close to the airport.

I couldn't go and live there, it is just 30 min away from Dubai but it looks like it is 1000 years behind..

It was not for me. I did not take it.
Good luck