PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2015, 09:07
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cooda,

sorry mate but it matters naught what Skidmore says.

The "Iron ring" will never allow it.

Skidmore is just a glove puppet, warming the seat for another four years topping up his retirement funds.
I mean really what incentive does he have to do anything?

By doing nothing he has plausible denial.

Think of all the Nuremburg excuses we have heard over time. "that occurred before my appointment", "I was in Montreal at the time", "not my department", "I just did as I was ordered" etc. etc.
Sad to say but the Murky Macavellian is a brilliant Puppeteer. Just like a game of thrones, he's outmaneuvered us all.

GA airports will go to the Development sharks.

Major airports will continue creating new members of the Millionaires club and contributions to the Bermudan economy with their tax free status.

Momentum will ensure CAsA will continue churning out regulations long after there is any industry left to regulate, and the "Iron Ring" members have sufficient retirement funds stashed away.

If you believe in Karma you could pray Pumpkin head has a heart attack before he gets to spend any of the ill gotten gains coming his way.

There is no hope for aviation in Australia, without an Erebus event nothing will change, there's just too much short term money to be made by destroying us and not enough money within the industry to fight against it, too many of us prepared to prostitute ourselves to those who would destroy us

Public Interest?? Pffft!! since when has a politician ever considered that.

I used to be so naïve as to imagine that a public servants job was to serve the public, not their own self interest.

Not anymore!