PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaining An R.A.F Pilots Brevet In WW II
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2015, 07:49
Chugalug2

Received 236 Likes on 72 Posts
Danny:-
Somewhere on this Thread (around page 131) there is a Post that shows (from a Link ?) an illustration (from a sketchy Pilot's Notes - pukka, has an A.P. number) of the front cockpit of an A-35 (maybe intended for the TT conversions in the UK ?). I know it's in here somewhere, for I've seen it . Can I find it now ? I can not.
I suspect that the link that you are looking for was posted by me, Danny. I did so for a copy of AP 2024D Vengeance MkIV "Target Tower" Pilots Notes on the Avialogs site. You can "thumb through" the notes online, but to download the .pdf file it requires a paid subscription I'm afraid.

No illustrations I'm afraid, just "Roneo'd" text, but that might include some useful information:-

A.P. 2024D Pilot's Notes for Vengeance IV Target Tower - 2nd Edition

No other A-31 or A-35 literature that I can find, but the library is always being added to at Avialogs:-

Avialogs: Aviation E-Library and more

Edited to add that I haven't found any links to any genuine Vengeance Instrument Panel illustrations either, but Hipper's post #2579/p129 does have links for purchasing a CD from NZ with various Vengeance docs (including the same MKIV Pilots Notes):-

Flight Manuals on CD - Vultee A-35 Vengeance

Last edited by Chugalug2; 17th Aug 2015 at 09:34. Reason: Link from Hipper's post