PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Teterboro Flight safety hotels recommendations
Old 16th Aug 2015, 09:03
EatMyShorts!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, Secaucus gets my vote as well. There is the 320 bus line (use this LINK to check out the fares and schedule) that stops near almost all of the hotels in Secaucus and will take you to Manhatten within 15 to 30 minutes, depending on traffic. You don't want to go to NYC with a car, except on Sundays.

As CL300 mentioned we used to stay at the Embassy Suites. The rooms are really big, the staff is friendly and the bus mentioned above stops directly in front of it. The only downside for me is the breakfast, which is not really up to my standards, but in the US it is hard to find a good breakfast selection anyways. Note: I am German

Btw., CL300, we have moved out of the ES, now staying across the street in another hotel. I have stayed there last year on tour.

There is a also a large WalMart in walking distance, so you will be set for your shopping to get some snacks/drinks/fruit etc..

You may want to check Trip Advisor and have a look at or all hotels in Secaucus/Meadowlands. The 10 Best The Meadowlands Hotels on TripAdvisor - Prices & Reviews for the Top Rated Accommodation in The Meadowlands, NJ

And as mentioned by leondelfierro, it may be worth asking FSI for hotel contacts and special rates.

If you decide to stay outside Meadowlands, you can still use the bus: just drive to Meadowlands with your car, park it for free in the large garage next to the Embassy Suites and Courtyard Hotel and then take the 320 bus to NYC.