PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA New Part 91
View Single Post
Old 15th Aug 2015, 11:01
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
I especially like the self incrimination regulation. If you think you are about to use part of your reserve, you must declare an emergency.

Get ****ed CASA.*

All your new regulations will do is entirely alienate the aviation community and ensure that no one EVER declares a fuel related emergency.

* And I mean get ****ed. The mark of a Gentleman is that he does not give offence unintentionally. In the case of part 91, when you wish to label me a felon If I transgress your draconian regulations, I say get ****ed - and I say that because I know a few judges, and that is what they say about the law and those in front of them, and each other in private.

There is no point arguing with CASA. This whole part needs withdrawal and redrafting - starting with removal of strict liability.

To put it another way; the draft regulation is designed to stitch up people like Dominic James - who are faced with ambiguous situations and commercial pressures - and ensure without any doubt that the regulator and Airservices will never be blamed for the consequences of their stupidity and corruption.

Get ****ed CASA!

To put it yet another way, in the words of an eminent jurist who is an acquaintance: " If you want to strengthen this regulation, water it down" - meaning that courts don't like to enforce draconian bull****. CASAS proposed regulations actually decrease safety and should be opposed because of it.

Last edited by Sunfish; 15th Aug 2015 at 11:59.