PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Engineering tech training disgusting new low
Old 15th Aug 2015, 05:21
cocobananas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have had both internal and external training to Qantas. I was very happy with both. Some instructors are better than others much like some LAMEs are better than others.

QAC have provided a lot of guys with opportunities they most certainly would not have been given by Qantas.

Qantas is a business and to their credit have recognized the use to the business of some of these externally trained people with their newly gained qualifications.......surely this is a positive from Qantas.

I take my hat off to all the guys who have taken the bull by the horns and invested in themselves by way of external type courses. I am sure these individuals are grateful to QAC (as I am) for providing the training.

Smart people will be proactive, investing time and money in their greatest asset, i.e. themselves. Others will continue to wallow in mediocrity and cry fowl, unwilling to spend a cent on their careers to better themselves, becoming more educated and qualified in their chosen field. If they aren't willing to invest their own resources into themselves..........then why the hell should anyone else??!!!!