PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AT. Why the pretense?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2015, 22:39
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
F10, and others like him, won't even follow the current, basic, simple directions to stick to the script, yet you believe it when he says he wants an increase that includes not following his contract?
Dude honestly you need to get laid!!

All you want to do is hide behind your contract and not stick your head out. I've been on CC longer than you've been with the company, so spare me the self righteous lectures, it's getting old. 466 posts of the same garbage.

CC is now a mere inconvenience to the company, get that through your head. The two pronged attack of Yammering and CC isn't gonna cut it anymore.

We're in this current situation because we've done f*ck all. Not because of me getting to the counter a few minutes early, or the guy next to me that's not wearing his red lanyard. Get a life!

FACT: The most vocal staunch AoA members during the mass sickout in 99 were the last to go sick. They were **** scared to go first and wanted to hide behind numbers.

You reek of that character!

You can pretend and beat your chest on an anonymous forum all you want, but I have seen it countless times before, from CoS 08 to the second round of SLS. What people say and how they act on this forum is completely different to what they say and do in real life.

Last edited by Flap10; 14th Aug 2015 at 23:08.