PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AT. Why the pretense?
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2015, 08:16
Flap10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I certainly would not risk my job for you, F10, nor anyone like you.
So we're already making excuses are we little girl As we all know the biggest talkers on this forum are usually the weakest ones.

The whole point to my initial thread was the fact that you should ought to know who your enemy is and know the game. Look at the big picture and be careful how you accuse other members over silly directives that have zero implications. But you do a good job putting people offside that's for sure. Furthermore, nobody made you the police union, so you can go and get Fuc@ed.

We've just had company amended RPs shoved up our arses and you're outlining in detail the directives of CC, as if you're still hanging on to that false notion that CC hasn't worked due to certain members not following the directives to the letter. Fuc*ing wake up and smell the coffee little girl. We tried CC, has had an effect but not the effect we were hoping for. It's time to up the ante!

Hugo, Ironic that you calling someone Idiot when you've completely (and I mean by a long shot) misassumed where I am from...LMAO. Before you make a fool of yourself at least be certain where I am from.

Last edited by Flap10; 14th Aug 2015 at 08:27. Reason: dealing with morons!