PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Proof that DAS Skidmore is a new broom
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2015, 12:45
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How can CASA knock back the insertion of a CASA instrument in a manual?
Sorry Leadsled I just don't have your negative experience in my daily dealings with the dreaded evel empire.
Leafie,

I would 100% agree with you. It would seem ludicrous and outright impossible to have that happen………………….. except it does.

I can give you an an example of the countries leading engine shop, who when implementing their DAMP policy used the template provided by CASA, which was ideally suited to the task, and have a series of NCR's issued over it. It took much dummy spitting and calling in the previous DAS and cornering him before anything was done.

I could tell you about one lonely old not used paint tin at the back of a cupboard being used as the reason for shutting them down for a few weeks conveniently prior to testifying at a coronial too. But that backfired on them because the "fill in" blew them out of the water

They have form. You are lucky to have some sensible folk. No matter how well MS works, and he seems far better from my experience, there will be some out there who do not play the same ball game.

You also have another advantage in your skill set that wise men at CASA would admire and respect and the fools fear.