PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Restricted takeoffs, VRS, and ground effect
Old 12th Aug 2015, 01:47
AnFI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you Krypton John.

Yes Crab I am afraid it is just your misunderstanding which led to your frustration and rudeness and additionally I think if you insult my knowledge of cars as well as helicopters then I have every right to demand that you justify that rudeness which you refuse to do [insulting me further instead again], so you should retract that too please.

the only person who has been wrong here is you as you have admitted yourself - what you are not capable of doing is apologising for being so damn rude, being rude again to me in response to KJ, it's outrageous !

The way you chose to address the serious points I make through insult is demeaning to you, and I think you come from a better place than that (surely?)

The relationship of weight/power/payload is key [to safety[in a helicopter]]. As long as folk like yourself will not seriously engage in discussing these issues in a serious manner, relying on some bizzare gut feel, and DISHONEST MATHS (like the squaring of 1x10^-5) then longer we'll be condemned to the dark ages.

Last edited by AnFI; 12th Aug 2015 at 08:59.