PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways
Thread: British Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2015, 18:54
Skipness One Echo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
typical arrogant Scottish attitude may I add!
This is a blatantly racist post, rare on pprune, hope the mods leave it up.
My words are there for all to read, usually with a reason behind them. I use LGW as much as LHR, you're just making yourself look foolish with your post.

Is that really all you can say?

No one cares if you and I might get on Sean, these boards are for discussion of the aviation business, not for you to lump national stereotypes together simply because you lack the wit to refute an argument put forward by every leading industry professional who isn't employed by GIP or trying to avoid NORWEGIAN doing a Laker. #amateur Take it to Jet Blast where the Victor Meldrews of the boards are medicated together.

LGW-Bermuda is (allegedly) a licence to print money as it's a monopoly for BA and a high end one at that, this is Bermuda was so pleased when Zoom took them on. Alas that did not last. To be clear, BA do maintain LGW partially for AVIOs redemption, the short haul holiday routes may not always make good money on their own but they help buy Club loyalty out of LHR. Paid for CLUB out of LGW, is not nearly as high as it needed to be on short haul which is why BA see LGW as a leisure airport. This is also why the First Lounge may not even make an appearance when they move South in 2016, TBC. The service is being "enhanced". (allegedly).

Last edited by Skipness One Echo; 11th Aug 2015 at 19:12.