PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways
Thread: British Airways
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2015, 17:02
canberra97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vectisman

He may do his research and he may think he has the answer to everything and on occasions I have to admit I agree with some of his factual comments but don't stick up for him in the way you have as he is harsh against Gatwick at EVERY opportunity, in a typical arrogant Scottish attitude may I add!

I have been using the airport as well as Heathrow since 1972 but I have to admit I do and always have had a 'soft spot' for Gatwick and like to stick up for the airport when ever I can, sure it's not perfect in any way as I experienced on my last visit and it's not like the BA experience at LHR Terminal 5 but all said and done I enjoy the airport experience and appreciate the wealth of flights on offer from BA at LGW whether it's using AVIOS or 'cash'.

Hate may be a harsh word to use but I am sure we wouldn't get on at all especially after reading his continuous abuse of LGW.

BTW I have been to 92 countries and 376 destinations worldwide but I have never visited Scotland and I have no intention of doing so, there is a reason for that!

SEAN