PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Take off RTOW charts for Airbus A320
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2015, 00:06
xavier1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi, I'm starting to understand. "Protected commercially", aha.
Okay.
I'm not very good talking about money or politics so don't understand what damage could do people flying simulators to Airbus. Perhaps they resell that information, but even if you can download this information via Internet, I don't think any pilot in the world be using information from the Internet instead the information provided by the company. So... really I don't understand the damage.
I have a friend flying the 737-800 at Ryanair, he is captain and it's using a tablet provided by the company. Also I have another friend at MEA airlines flying airbus, also captain, and he told me the same, they use a tablet with the software. He told me those charts are very old and they use updated information and do all the calculations thru the tablet.

Regarding the dummy data, perhaps there are levels in which you love and fly simulators. I even would like to consult NOTAMS before making a flight to change my route (and of course in the simulator world anything related to NOTAMS would happen that force me to change a route)

Seems to be I won't get the charts.

Just a question... Jeppessen don't have this kind of product? they don't do this kind of charts right? This is only something from Airbus?

Cheers