PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light Aircraft crash at Blackbushe.
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2015, 18:53
Chronus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Kidlington crash and this one. Some say no parallel and others suggest low houred CPL pilot mere sprog. Well the poor chap had to start somewhere, neverthless he held a professional licence, that`s what the CAA would call it, and allowed the poor fellow to try and scratch a living from it, hoping no doubt some day he would get his dream job of flying heavy metal.

The message in my posting is really in the last paragraph. I was prompted by Pace`s despair in trying to comprehend the incomprehensible, why oh why do those who can afford the best from mere pettycash, cut cost when their own lives may depend on it, politely of course. Comprehension is well beyond me I am afraid. Perhaps if there are any shrinks on the forum, they may care to enlighten us. On my part I have learned that more than wisdom, humility comes with age, when one has beaten the odds and never again would wish to be in the sharp end of an aircraft alone n`or at the rear end with one at the front alone. No amount of fancy electronics and gizzmos can replace another human with the basic instinct of survival.