PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA Interview Theory Questions
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2015, 17:16
bonzaii

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
in my understanding this is a forum, where questions are encouraged, providing there has at least been an attempt to confirm that the topic has not been done to death previously. Bitter little keyboard warriors like to harass people for no apparent reason to get their jollies off (hell, this thread is in "the pacific: ga aviation & QUESTIONS!!" - which obviously means you are not allowed to ask anything. statements only) FO cockbottle (as previously very well put) can go back to his "bronies" mates, we dont need his type on PPRUNE

from talking to CPs around the place, a lot of it is actually showing up (lots of people who CV dump never actually arrive) - polite, well presented etc.. with a good grasp on general law, and knowledge of currency, duty, loading reqs(load on control seat, infant/child seat occupancy, exit requirements) - basically operational requirements, stuff that actually crops up day to day

It doesn't hurt to know a little bit about the company - IE who is CP, what ops they do (if its lots of NVFR - best have ur NVFR law up to scratch etc) where they have bases, what aircraft they operate

also, be prepared for a check ride - I have spoken to many people who showed up for a chat with various companies, and CP has offered them a chance to 'walk the walk' - so make sure basic checklists, and at least a rough idea of speeds etc for the lower end of the scale company aircraft - they wont expect perfect (unless you have exp/endo) but it makes things a lot easier - and only takes a little time the night before if you are prepared.

hahaha- SO Cokebottle - yes we all sing Kumbyah in a circle around the tower, while helping our mates into our jobs... its just circle jerks everywhere........ I feel sorry for you that you are such an angry person, but helping out, and keeping your own cards close to your chest is completely different, than post bashing on PPRUNE (are you genuinely worried we are all coming for your job?)