PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - B747 from ARN to.. almost anywhere..
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2015, 09:24
MrSnuggles

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
susier,

thank you very much for your very kind words! I totally get what you mean about relatives thinking you're crazy and since I am a bit crazy, actually, I'm trying to dial it down a bit by searching for someone somewhere the 747 lands so I can tell people

"Oh, I'm going to YYY because someone I know (ehhrrrm, bending the truth can be beneficial) lives there."

instead of

"I really need to take a trip on the most beautiful passenger plane ever and I don't really mind ending up in YYY because there are lots of spotters there."

And, BKS Air Transport - yes, keen is the right word. I am not so sure about how to use slang in English but I saw that many anime comicons cosplayers are called fanboys and since I am a bit tounge-in-cheek about this (this IS a bit mental after all) I chose to use that word. I honestly have no idea if "fanboy" is considered intellectually challenged or not. But I do like ABBA - and they too are Swedish!

5711N0205W
Brazil sounds nice. I'm thinking I need to go in Novembre. That would be summer in Brazil, right?

Soooo, do anybody know any enthusiasts in Brazil?

Or Australia. I'm leaning towards Australia. They have poisonous snakes but they also have kangaroos. Those are precious.