PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flaperon washes up on Reunion Island
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2015, 23:20
dmba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can understand families of those on board might be clinging on to the hope of the piece of the aircraft not having been confirmed by the French but it's surely only a matter of time, isn't it? It was reported yesterday that they were unable to confirm officially due to legal reasons...whatever that means.

It does seem incredibly stupid, to the point of questioning his integrity, that the Malaysian PM might make an announcement but if you look at what he said he didn't even reference the French. He said a team of international experts. It really does look like he has other agendas for whatever reasons. Quite possibly his international experts are merely interviewees or 'experts' on international news.

I found it very odd that he would specifically reference, with a date stamp and all, the confirmation he made about the flight ending in the southern Indian Ocean. As if he were publicly demonstrating an attitude of "I told you so"...

He made several speech errors as well during the speech. I would love to see what a decent psychologist thought of his body language and speech patterns.

Maybe I'm going too far but from the beginning they have made weird statements and I ask myself if that consistent behaviour is through being inadequate to deal with a crisis or if it has been a deliberate game of shadows and fog all along.