PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ISLE OF MAN
Thread: ISLE OF MAN
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2015, 13:10
Tonyq

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I use the EZY856 frequently and the OTP is a complete joke. It seems to me that although the easyJet flight tracker service usually blames 'an accumulation of delays through out the day', or some similar banal excuse, this is usually a bare faced lie, as the aircraft is generally more or less on schedule when it gets back to LGW from PMI (its previous rotation) but then seems incapable of getting out again, in the evening rush, without picking up a 30-60 minute delay.

It is no fun arriving at a largely deserted LGW at 11.00pm, I would like to think that the IOM Airport Management are easyJet's case, as, frankly, they are just taking the p!ss out of the IOM travelling public at the moment.

IOMX - I really wish that LCY was a realistic alternative, but, the price differential is too significant for me, and I suspect, for most people. They are targeting different markets and the market BA are in, seems to be shrinking. I think that BA should be more worried about BE to/from STN, as that is where all their passengers are bleeding away to.