PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GA Interview Theory Questions
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2015, 07:56
ruddegar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GA Interview Theory Questions

Hi guys,

Currently on the GA job hunt circuit - mostly spray & pray with e-mails which I realise it's less than ideal but once I get some money behind me will be making sure to get to far-north WA/the NT so I can attempt to get some face time with operators.

Just wanted to know from anyone who has recently gone through the process themselves, or from Chief Pilots or anyone else involved in the interview process - is there a particular area of theory or set of questions that I should look at studying to prepare for the technical side of any interview?

I know that I need to know the last aircraft I've been flying inside and out as well as a pretty decent idea about the operator themselves but are there any particular parts of air law, AGK, aerodynamics or anything else that I should concentrate on? Is the CPL/IR flight-test theory a good jumping off point?

Just want to make sure I'm prepared as possible so I don't go in there and get stumped on a basic question or piece of theory that maybe I need to refresh.

Thanks for your help!