PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flaperon washes up on Reunion Island
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2015, 16:15
Interflug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Propduffer,
let's stop here. You don't get it. I'm not denying anything. That's another logical fallacy by you. Saying that because something can not be proven to be true it must be wrong. You apparently are not well informed about logic, methodology of professional investigations or scientific methods.

I'm simply trying to separate fact from assumption, based on a sound and widely applied method.
You do not make the effort to go back with every bit of information to its actual source and verify it. That's all fine as long as you speculate from the armchair, no harm done. Let's leave it at that.

BTW, many people have died in air accidents, because pilots did not check a single source of data against a second available source, even though that single faulty source was correct every single time until that moment when it wasn't... Human perception when affected by perceptional bias can be very deceiving and lead to wrong, sometimes catastrophic, conclusions...

And re the turnaround: show me a radar plot that shows the actual turnaround. There is none (in the public domain). The Vietnamese said a lot in those days, also that they found debris in the South China Sea… Until you produce that radar plot with the turnaround, until then we only have a radar plot (secondary) of MH370 flying on a NE heading, and about 10 minutes later a primary radar plot of an unidentified flying object flying in the opposite direction. Possible that was 9MMRO, but with the publicly available info, we don't know for fact. End of story.
http://mh370.mot.gov.my/download/FactualInformation.pdf

Last edited by Interflug; 4th Aug 2015 at 18:15.