PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flaperon washes up on Reunion Island
View Single Post
Old 4th Aug 2015, 15:17
Ian W

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Interflug
Ian W, your remark misses the issue by far, please go around.
Never have I stated that I believe to have all the information. Nevertheless my argument with propduffer was exactly about nothing *but* the publicly available information, more precisely its credibility. What exactly is your contribution?
You were implying that the entire search and operations of the various nations were based on unverified (single source) information and therefore was incorrect.
If your lengthy posts meant that you (and/or other posters here) know nothing apart from what they trust from single sourced information then that is always going to be true of anyone not active in the actual inquiry. However, it does not apply to those nations and individuals taking active part in the inquiry.

As more evidence comes to light, albeit slowly, the INMARSAT tracking based on a start point correlated with radar looks more correct. The northern loop hypotheses are obviously falsified as are the claims of 'the oil rig worker' in the South China Sea and the visual 'sighting' from the yacht in the Andaman sea.