PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 4th Aug 2015, 00:47
manfred42517

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do not care about what vfenext wrote , he is free to do so ! Yes I do not passed but my wife´s cousin did it 10 years ago and He is searching in china , why ??? Just read some posts before ...exactly what is written here he told me as a collegue and relative , his friend that I met in a costa cafe too, by the way he is leaving dxb in 40 days ! I was not the only one having trouble returning home , each one of the 14 that do not passed day 1 all we haved the same problem !!! really I came just for the dream of the heavy jet , staying here listening to all the riders speaking the same problems it gives to my a master caution that really something is happening here ! vfenext if you want my name to tell to HR i can give you , pm me ! probably You can get and upgrade hr bżżlls sucker or probably you are the ones who monitors this forum , because one of the questions of the interview is What do you know about pprune ? or have You read pprune ? Now I can tell the thruth is in pprune , thank you texas gore for your support , if somebody wants to go pm I have some notes about the assestment !