PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flaperon washes up on Reunion Island
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2015, 17:18
Airbubba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I've never known any pilot to go to an opposition leader's trial and then operate a flight the same evening. And, I'd really have to do some research to figure out how to make my plane go dark electronically all at once.

One of the pilots was an 'activist' and a computer geek and left YouTube videos as testimony. The other one was brand new on the 777. Hmmm...

U.S. intelligence assessment focuses on cockpit activities of MH370

By Evan Perez, CNN Justice Reporter
Updated 6:59 PM ET, Thu July 30, 2015

(CNN)—A preliminary assessment by U.S. intelligence agencies, produced in the wake of the MH370 disaster, suggested it was likely someone in the cockpit deliberately caused the aircraft's movements to go off course before the Malaysian airliner disappeared.

Two U.S. officials briefed on the matter said the assessment, which was not intended for public release, was prepared months ago and was solely based on available satellite and other evidence, and not based on more detailed findings by investigators. Another government official said the assessment is the most current view of U.S. officials based on what is known so far about the plane's fate...
U.S. intelligence assessment focuses on cockpit activities of MH370 - CNNPolitics.com