PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Missing single seat chopper and pilot, NW of W.A.
Old 1st Aug 2015, 12:30
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Over here the goal post for medical shift every year especially if one is of the aged (or more wooded?) variety. Over sixty it is mandatory to do a stress ECG. I.E. run up the treadmill and kick some dudes backside up there. This pilot was 62. I agree the probability of a serious medical problem by one of Ross's lifestyle is extremely low, he cleanly was never one to indulge in sedentary mannerisms.

He was scheduled to arrive well before last light so low vis is not an issue.

yes we have had scant regard from ATSB at times and a few years back they had some serious problems addressing quite some mandatory reportable bingles. I have sent blakmax a pm.

The ATSB investigation number is AO-2015-89. Nothing much there as yet, rumours have it as a structural failure as the local police have indicated in their media report.

Ross was always looking for something outside the square including quite some research and a recent film doco on drones. I had the privilege to do his '47 and or mustering endorsement way back, sometime, '82 maybe.

frying pan, why would you be operating an R44 in the experimental category?

cheers tet