PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair SSTR
Thread: Ryanair SSTR
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2015, 21:18
Garlictastes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello all,

I am very happy to see such a diverse discussion.

My situation is as follows, after I finished flight training one year ago (and liking the way as furbpilot said to work up in steps) I made the flight instructor rating and I am instructing since half a year. And liking all kinds of flying I also hop into a glider when I have some time. But I think my chances of flying for an airline will decrease with time following this way.

My plan while not getting a job offer was to study while instructing (as probably most of you agree would be the best choice) but now having passed the assessment and having the option to fly professionally my choice is clear to me as it is my dream to fly a big jet (and this could be the last chance like Say Mach No said)

Good news that training standards are high and there is the job after training! thank you very much for clarification because this question was really bugging me the most!

Sad fact I think in general working conditions are getting worse in many professions.

Again, thanks for all the replies.

EDIT: Somehow my messages must be approved by an admin... That's why my answers are delayed by one day or so and totally out of order!!?

Last edited by Garlictastes; 2nd Aug 2015 at 01:30. Reason: Message appeared much later than postet