PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Japan (AJX) B767
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2015, 15:17
IZAD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil Bimbo gaijin!

For those of you who have ever worked in Nihon land, will find these threads above rather disturbing. I personally served ANA back in the 1990's based in SYD Australia, perhaps the best job I ever had, flying B747 across the Pacific Rim.

I see now this Air Japan culture of American losers, and therefore the Japanese revenge of treating them like slaves. Who wants to work for such a louse outfit when in essence you are being repelled by their own Japanese Social Sytem?

Sumimasenga, kore wa nijo hi taisetsu desk ne?

Wake up fellas, look across the Yellow Sea and get a stable well paid job, you are wasting your time flying old iron 767-300's for a culture of Japanese pilots who will never love you, maybe you will be spared when Mr.Abe decides to start aggression with China and have Japan succumb for the second time under a relentless war that will decimate this chauvinistic society of nomads that being watched by resentful families of comfort women in Korea, and an angry mob of Chinese military that will have no mercy of Nihon after the massacre of Nanjing.

Pilots worry about petty matters, grow up and remember history, as forgetting the past is only an antithesis to repeat the same mistakes, and you will not be spared.