PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices CEO Resigns
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2015, 11:05
Sunfish

Received 90 Likes on 33 Posts
Unfortunately I have had my time at the higher altitudes inhabited by politicians, and others of the great and good. On occasion, vary, very rarely, i have even been listened to by same.

I have also seen the same at their less than perfect moments and learned the hard way that they are no better, and no worse than the rest of us mere mortals.

You want me to explain? How about gentlemen of high office asking young females to give over? How about the same pursuing vendettas against similarly distinguished folk? How about government Ministers sacking underlings for stuffing up social functions? You don't think it happens? Poor you!

As i observed, Stalbs departure coincides with Houstons arrival. Given what I know about the symbiotic relationship between a Chairman and CEO (which you obviously don't) could I be forgiven for thinking that Stalb and Houston "don't see eye to eye". Could I be forgiven for thinking that this is why Stalb has resigned?

I am unfortunately aware of many great and good who have feet of clay. "Their blood is worth bottling" sorry if you really think that.

To put that another way: have you ever loaded out a problem to someone you looked up to, a household name, only to get a metaphorical boot in your face?

"Sir" Angus. Says it all, really. The best Angus i know are the few I feed occasionally.

To put that another way: I don't care what went on in the Mess. Not that I am a perfect example in that regard.